WEDDING DAY PREP SHEET
- All clients receiving services will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver before receiving service. If client does not sign waiver, no service will be permitted and there will be no refund.
- All clients’ temperatures will be taken prior to service. If client has a 100.4 temperature or higher, stylist has the right to refuse service. There will be no refund if this is the case.
- All clients receiving hair services must always wear a mask.
- Makeup clients are not required to wear a mask at time of makeup service but can wear it for partial makeup application. No refunds will be given for partial makeup application.
- For hotel locations, a separate hotel room/space must be made available for hair and makeup services. The “ready” room cannot be the same a where the bridal party will be congregating.
- For at-home locations, a separate room or “ready” space must be made available for stylists to conduct services. STYLISTS WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO WORK OUTDOORS.
- Only the client who is receiving service is allowed near the stylist at time of service unless it is at a 6- foot distance. It is highly recommended that the “ready” room only consist of the stylist(s) and her client.
- Client is not permitted to eat or drink during any service. No food/drink is allowed in the “ready” room. Clients are not permitted to text, talk or look at their phones while in the service chair.
- Photographers are not allowed in the “ready” room while services are being performed. Stylists will not remove their masks for photos.
- Service room should be clean and ready at start time. Stylists are to be provided with a non-smoking environment.
- Please have a low-back chair for each hair stylist placed near surface area and close to outlets. For makeup, if possible, please have one high stool per makeup artist positioned by a window and near a surface area for supply set up.
- To avoid delays, individuals receiving services should be at “ready” location at her designated appointment time, but understanding the timeline is not an exact science and could be asked to start a bit earlier.
- Bring photos of hair styles for ideas so the stylist can have a place to start in providing exactly what each attendant wants. It is not as important with makeup but is welcomed.
- Wear a robe or other top that does not have to be lifted over your head. Button down shirts are not recommended as the collar can rub against hair and pull low styles out of place.
- Hair should be clean and dry and not flat ironed, even from the night before. If hair has been flat ironed, it should be washed. Flat ironed hair is difficult to curl and put into an up-do or down-do. Feel free to put product in but nothing that weighs your hair down. (Note: If you know your hair does better a little “dirty,” simply wash the night before.)
- NO blow outs will be given on wet hair. Client will be required to dry their hair themselves in a separate room.
- If any client has ethnic textured hair or extremely curly natural hair, we suggest they have a professional blowout the day before the wedding if they desire their hair smoothed out. No “natural” hair will be straightened by blow drying prior to any down do or up do service on the day of the wedding unless previously agreed upon and paid for.
- Bring hair accessories (veil, combs, jeweled pins, hats, etc.).
- For the bride and attendants, if not previously discussed, paid for and agreed upon, clip-in extensions are not suggested on the wedding day. If client requests to have them put in, there is a $40 charge.
- Please come with a clean, makeup-free face. Please mention any product allergies you may have, specifically a latex allergy.
- Bring your lipstick/gloss that you plan to wear. WE WILL NOT BE APPLYING LIPSTICK FROM OUR PRO KITS AT THIS TIME.
- Stylists are not permitted to use client’s personal makeup, brushes or other tools/products.
- For children under the age of 12, parents should be present if possible especially for very young children receiving hair services. To ensure the safety of children, they are not permitted to be seated on the lap of a client while services are being rendered.
- Add-on services are allowed if time permits and when everyone on the original timeline has been finished. Cash or Venmo only is accepted for add-on services.
Please note that gratuity is not included in the contract and is appreciated for recognition of excellent service. Tipping your individual stylists, at a 20% rate, is customary for on-location service providers, e.g., $160 (hair & makeup) X 20% = approx. $30 OR $15 per service. Cash preferred. Some stylists do accept Venmo. Individual envelopes for each stylist are appreciated. If necessary, please have small bills as stylists do not carry change.
Thank you, and have a beautiful wedding day!