Travel Fees – For all weddings taking place in Center City Philadelphia where valet or other paid parking is required for our stylists – a $25 City Parking Fee will be applied. For all weddings taking place outside of Center City and South Philadelphia, a travel fee will be applied as follows – .60 cents/mile round trip from our studio address (1613 East Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19148) per stylist. Example – Normandy Farms Hotel Travel Fee (located in Blue Bell, PA)– 23 miles one way (46 miles roundtrip) x .60 cents/mile = $27.00 per stylist
Early Start Fees – For bridal parties requiring a start time of 7:00 AM or earlier a $50 per hour fee will be applied for each stylist assigned to your party. Example – Two stylists are required to arrive at 6:00AM to begin services, the early start fee would be $100.00. This is established and agreed upon normally before the signing of the contract, but may be added on if wedding day timing changes from when the contract is signed.
Holiday Fees – Beautiful Brides Philly is closed on the following holidays – Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. A Holiday Fee of $50 per stylist will be applied for the following holidays – New Year’s Eve, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day.
Additional Hair and Makeup Trials – If you request any additional hair and/or makeup trial, there will be a $25.00 rescheduling fee applied PLUS the trial fees for every additional trial that is scheduled beyond the initial trial/consultation.
Soft Hold – In the event you would like to place a temporary hold on a wedding date prior to conducting your trial (the time when final booking takes place), you may pay a $200.00 soft hold deposit. CLICK HERE for an example of our Soft Hold Deposit Agreement and its conditions.
Trial – Because we are by appointment only, trials booked require a $50 deposit for one service and $100 for both hair and makeup trials. Your trial deposit goes toward your final fees. This deposit is non-refundable. This does not hold your wedding date, just the trial appointment.
Wedding Day – To reserve your date and the same stylists who do your trial, a non-refundable deposit (please contact us directly to discuss your deposit fee) toward the total cost of services is required at time of contract signing. All fees are to be paid by the bride and not individual party members unless another party member is paying for services on behalf of the bride The remaining balance is due within 30 days of the wedding date.
Service Minimums (Does include travel or parking fees.)
- $600.00 – “ready” locations in Philadelphia (Center City, S. Philadelphia, etc.)
- $1,200.00 – “ready” locations outside Philadelphia up to 50 miles
- $1,500.00– “ready locations more than 50 miles outside of Philadelphia.
- Should your selected services total less than the minimums cited above, you will be charged the minimum based on your location – this includes bride-only services.
Cancellation – All trial fees, deposits and final payments are non-refundable and all payments are due as agreed upon. If date of the wedding has changed, all deposits and final payments are non-refundable and will be applied when re-booked if we have the date and stylists available. In the case of a re-booking there will be a $200.00 re-booking fee. If in any case we agree to return deposit, a $200.00 cancellation fee will be charged to the Customer.
Assignment of Stylists
- Weddings with eight or less services that include hair styling and makeup will be assigned one artist who is both a hairstylist and makeup artist (sometimes referred to as a “dual” artist). To book a team of one hair stylist and one makeup artist, you must book a minimum of five hair services and five makeup services.
- If you request more than the required stylists, we can accommodate you if we have stylists available for your date. There is a $200 charge for each additional stylist requested plus their parking/travel fee.