As far as your wedding day hair and makeup — Does this sound familiar?
- I’m not a “hair and makeup” person, so I’m nervous about how I’m going to look for my wedding day!
- Uggh. I’ve had my makeup done before and I absolutely HATED it, because the artist just didn’t listen to me!
- Plopping a messy bun on the top of my head for the gym is as “fancy” as I get.
- I only wear mascara and Chapstick to work.
- I want to look absolutely stunning for my wedding but I also just want to look “like myself.”
- My schedule is so crazy! How can I find time for my hair and makeup trial run?
- I don’t live in the Philly area — Can you accommodate my hectic travel schedule?
We’re here to make your wedding day hair and makeup process and decisions as easy, painless and pleasant as possible. Here are 5 things to expect when you book your trial run with Beautiful Brides Philly:
We do our best to offer trials 7-days-a-week, including evenings and weekends when we are not booked out on weddings. (January, February and March have the most availability for weekend appointments.)
Photography by Fabiola Garcia
Enjoy a one-on-one experience in our adorable South Philadelphia studio. NO chaotic salon buzz or other clients taking away our attention from YOU!
During our trial pre-chat, you’ll share photos of your gorgeous gown, wedding party color palette, and all of your hair and inspiration pics BEFORE we start so we can truly understand the look you want for your big day. And, we leave our egos at the door! Don’t like something? Just tell us then and there and we’ll fix it!
98% of the time I try to be at all wedding hair and makeup trials. I’m a hands-on business owner who values the opportunity to meet all of my clients. Even when I am personally not doing the wedding day service myself, I’ll be there to answer all of your questions and concerns!
Peace of Mind.
Once we’ve nailed your hair and makeup, all you need to do is sign a contract and submit a 50% deposit. You’ll walk out the door knowing you’ve secured our services, your stylists and have one less thing to worry about! (Word to the Wise: Be skeptical of artists and companies who do not require a contract and significant deposit to hold your date and artists. Just because they may be cheaper doesn’t mean you’ll receive the same professionalism that we offer–100% of the time.)
Ready to book your trial run? Just complete our Book a Trial form and I will get back to you right away!
Blogger: Dana Persia, Owner, Beautiful Brides Philly